This year EEH Productions is looking to create a fun volunteering group around our shows.
We are currently 2 or 3 people who run 4-6 shows a month and as you might imagine, it’s a lot of work! We’re looking for people who might be interested in helping out at some of our shows and activities. This is also a great opportunity to get first hand experience in event organising and management.
We believe that volunteering experience should benefit you as much as us and therefore:
We would ask for:
- Help at a minmum of 1 show per month for a minimum of 5 months
- ex. of what this might include: set-up before show, running bar, running door, doing tech, tending to performers, breaking down and tidying up post-show, social media during show, taking photos videos etc.
- A small amount of promotional help
- ex. of what this might include: putting posters up, a couple of social media posts, helping create or curate content for the Facebook and instagram pages
In return we would offer you:
- (I’m assuming this is a given but in case it isn’t) Free entrance to any show you are volunteering at
- For every 5 shows you volunteer at, 2 tickets to a show of your choosing (excl. specials) that you are not volunteering at
You do not need to have any experience, we are happy to show you the ropes.!
However if you happen to have a skill you think might be useful then please let us know in the form below, along with why you would like to become a volunteer. This is not for us to judge you, it is simply so that we might be able to tailor some opportunities for you personally! An example being: “I would like to volunteer because I wish to understand how you set up tech for a show” or “I would like to volunteer because I’m an amateur photographer and I would like to hone my skills of photographing shows”.
To become a volunteer, simply fill out this form and we will drop you an e-mail with details about how it works.
We’re super excited about forming an amazing volunteering group!